Can I help you? No, we don't sell pesto sausage, but we do have little weenies.

Jan 31, 2008

Reduce your carbon footprint, eh

Here is a neat video that Ellroon posted at Rants from the Rookery. This is a cute little car, and oh so much better than a $100,000 Tesla Roadster. Let's face it, a man driving one of these ZENN cars just has to be secure in his masculinity.




Be sure to watch the whole video, or at least skip ahead to the part where they load a week's worth of groceries into the car.

5 comments:

Jess Wundrun said...

I want one!

dguzman said...

I love tiny Euro cars.

Anonymous said...

Although you would still leave a carbon foot print when you supply the electricity to recharge it, I like that you can reduce it to zero, as suggested, by plugging it into your neighbor's house.

Suzy said...

OK, it's my next car.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love it!!! But then I love twee Euro compacts, too! Ironically, I have a small car now, and I live in the burbs and have to commute...ugh!
I am off to google it promptly!
Thanks SC!!!
Elspeth (of the Ravenwind variety)