Can I help you? No, we don't sell pesto sausage, but we do have little weenies.

Jul 13, 2007

McCain's go-to guy in Florida -- UPDATE


The details have emerged with the police report. Bob Allen offered the undercover policeman twenty dollars let him (Allen) orally gratify the officer. Does this mean Allen is not a hoor? (except in the political sense?)

(I don't necessarily think prostitution is a victimless crime as it is sometimes portrayed, but in my opinion, hypocrisy should be a crime and punished severely.)

2 comments:

Jess Wundrun said...

Funny you should mention it, Sorghum. Though I am no longer of the christian persuasion, I have read some New Testament and what I got from that book that seems to be favored by Mr. Allen was that Jesus didn't really mind the lowly either (like prostitutes and tax collectors) but he went absolutely batshit crazy on the hypocrites.

Anonymous said...

When I was in law school some of the lads would pick up walking arund money letting men like Allen offer them some cash. but they got $50 and that was many years ago. Allen is not only nailed, he's cheap.