Can I help you? No, we don't sell pesto sausage, but we do have little weenies.

May 11, 2007

Mitt the unimaginative

Quote of the day from Mitt:

"I have a great-great grandfather. They were trying to build a generation out there in the desert and so he took additional wives as he was told to do. And I must admit, I can't imagine anything more awful than polygamy," he said.

I personally think having Romney for president would be far, far more awful than polygamy. Be sure to find the hidden message.
(Lucy Nicholson/Reuters)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have mastered the art of the hidden snark. I need to do that again. Don't know why I stopped.

Regards,

Tengrain

Anonymous said...

You have mastered the art of the hidden snark. I need to do that again. Don't know why I stopped.

Regards,

Tengrain

Anonymous said...

You have mastered the art of the hidden snark. I need to do that again. Don't know why I stopped.

Regards,

Tengrain