Can I help you? No, we don't sell pesto sausage, but we do have little weenies.

Nov 28, 2007

George Bush School of Homework?

I don't always read America Blog but I found this interesting....

State Department official Iraq update is really compilation of plagiarized major media articles
11/28/2007 02:43:00 PM ET

Kind of pathetic when the official report from the US State Department on what's "really" happening in Iraq is actually just a bunch of plagiarized paragraphs from the major media in the US. To wit, the following analysis an anonymous friend just sent me. I just checked it out and he's right. State outright plagiarized much of the major media in making its "report." And what's really funny, they even stole a number of paragraphs from a New York Times article when, as I recall, the NYT is the newspaper that George Bush refuses to read because it supposedly has such a "liberal bias."

3 comments:

Distributorcap said...

remember george is the C student, and CONDI is the A student


these people.....

Jess Wundrun said...

feckin' A.

dguzman said...

Wow.