Can I help you? No, we don't sell pesto sausage, but we do have little weenies.

Dec 4, 2007

WTB: Brain Bleach

Against my better judgment, I listened to the chimperor this morning. What agony.

He nearly slipped a cog when some one asked him about the Saudi rape victim flogging. I thought I had lost my connection, but he finally bumbled through some sort of a non-answer.

I don't think he actually answered a single question, about par for the course, I guess.

He was most painfully stupid when talking about the new NIE.

"Let's see Iran has stopped its military nuke program, but they had one, so they might start up again."

Blather, rinse, repeat.

7 comments:

ellroon said...

You are very brave. I begin shrieking and throwing things, or shouting at the tv.

Sorghum Crow said...

It's like watching a train wreck. Unfortunately, we are on board the train....

Anonymous said...

Ellroon and Sorghum: It is atrocities like W's "speech" that motivated me to get rid of the tv years ago.

Distributorcap said...

it was truly something that the writers on strike could not write --- he should have his own dis-reality show..

it was SO painful to watch -- painful because the media barely challenged him

did you see how he totally ignored Helen Thomas

Anonymous said...

DCap: I heard that CNN actually showed that he had a listing of the press and some were crossed out. Classy.

Fran said...

I was at the gym on a treadmill and I said out loud "what an asshole" and the repub people in my vicinity seemed annoyed.

So I did it again today when there was a still photo of him.

dguzman said...

I'm surprised he didn't just channel Clayton Williams, a past candidate for TX gub'ner who lost to The Great Ann Richards---"Claytie" was out "camping" with reporters (a la LBJ, he wished), and it was drizzling. He told reporters, "Well, the weather's kinda like rape... If it's inevitable, you might as well lie back and enjoy it."

I'm thinking GW probably laughed his cocaine-filled off when he heard that one.