PSoTD gives me the rules:I'll break the rule and not tag anyone, but here are eight random facts
1. All right, here are the rules. 2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts. 3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. 5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I grew up in the deep South, but have shed the associated accent and mindset. Though, I do love a good all-you-can-eat fish fry.
2. I would like to be a better Luddite, but I really like mechanical pencils and bicycles.
3. I lived in Japan and learned to eat whatever was put in front of me. Since I already liked most Japanese food when I got there, my hosts delighted in trying to find the unusual and grotesque to test my palate.
4. Lately, I've been catching fireflies and putting them in my house.
5. I am an Air Force brat, though my dad died when I was only four. I got to meet a general, but I don't remember it.
6. I am a good cook and sometimes have the sharpest knives in all Christendom.
7. My current favorite author is Howard Frank Mosher.
8. I worked in the bush in Alaska and learned how to make do when necessary. Our drilling super's catchphrase was, "Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to do without."
Anyone who cares can consider themselves tagged....